Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Name Game

Now that I've been getting more serious about my blog, the time has come to think about buying a domain name. With that, I feel it makes sense to rename my blog. I really love the name, "To Train for Comic-Con," because it really encompasses what this blog is about. Getting in shape and pop culture. But let's face it, www.totrainforcomiccon.com is a very long url and I don't know if many people would be willing to type that in their address bar regularly to read my most recent tips and musings.

Which brings me to you, the reader, fan or friend. I need help renaming this blog. There's a lot of subject matter here and its really hard to sum it all up in a few words.

All I know for now is I would love to keep the theme of Booster Gold. He's kinda a role model for me and if there could be a way to incorporate even part of his name in the new title, that'd be amazing. And don't forget, the biggest goal of this blog is to rid the world of the overweight geek stereotype, so think about that when coming up with new names too.

Thanks a lot for any help, leave a comment, shoot me a tweet at @terrybartley or email me. I'd really appreciate any and all suggestions!

1 comment: